Pros and Cons of e3 Spark Plugs
- Improved Engine Performance – e3 Spark Plugs provide an improved combustion process, resulting in better engine performance and quicker acceleration.
- Improved Fuel Economy – Using e3 Spark Plugs can result in up to 20% improvement in fuel economy.
- Longer Spark Plug Life – e3 Spark Plugs have been tested to have a lifespan up to four times longer than conventional spark plugs.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using e3 Spark Plugs can result in a reduction of harmful emissions from your vehicle, making it more environmentally friendly.
- Price – e3 Spark Plugs are more expensive than conventional spark plugs.
- Difficult to Find – e3 Spark Plugs are not widely available from traditional auto parts stores. You may need to search online to find a supplier.
- Varying Quality – Since there are no industry standards for spark plugs, the quality of e3 Spark Plugs can vary greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Installation Difficulty – Installing e3 Spark Plugs can be difficult due to the fact that they require specialized tools that can be expensive and hard to find.